geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Todd Mason <t...@silverglobe.com>
Subject java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpecon MDB deploy.
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:18:38 GMT
I'm getting the error "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec" when deploying a message driven
bean.
 From what I've come across in my research so far, the parentId of my
openejb-jar.xml should reference the configId of my resource plan xml. I
have verified that my jms resources are deployed and working. Anyone
have any thoughts?

Todd

I've included my jms-resource-plan.xml and openejb-jar.xml.

<connector
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0"
    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    configId="com/silverglobe/SGJMSResources"
    parentId="geronimo/activemq-broker/1.0/car"

    <resourceadapter>
        <!-- how to connect to the JMS Server -->
        <resourceadapter-instance>
            <resourceadapter-name>SGJMSResources</resourceadapter-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">tcp://localhost:61616</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting name="UserName">not
needed</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting name="Password">not
needed</config-property-setting>
            <workmanager>
                <gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
            </workmanager>
        </resourceadapter-instance>
        <!-- defines a ConnectionFactory -->
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>jms/SGQueueConnectionFactory</name>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <xa-transaction>
                            <transaction-caching />
                        </xa-transaction>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
                            <idle-timeout-minutes>0</idle-timeout-minutes>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>jms/SGTopicConnectionFactory</name>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <xa-transaction>
                            <transaction-caching />
                        </xa-transaction>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
                            <idle-timeout-minutes>0</idle-timeout-minutes>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>

    <adminobject>
        <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.codehaus.activemq.message.ActiveMQTopic</adminobject-class>
        <adminobject-instance>
            <message-destination-name>SGTopic1</message-destination-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">SGTopic1</config-property-setting>
        </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>

    <adminobject>
        <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.codehaus.activemq.message.ActiveMQQueue</adminobject-class>
        <adminobject-instance>
            <message-destination-name>SGQueue1</message-destination-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">SGQueue1</config-property-setting>
        </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>

</connector>

<openejb-jar
    xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar"
    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security"
    xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment"
    configId="GTest_EJB" parentId="com/silverglobe/SGJMSResources">
 <enterprise-beans>
     <message-driven>
        <ejb-name>ToddMDB</ejb-name>
        <resource-adapter>

<target-name>geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=com/silverglobe/SGJMSResources,j2eeType=JCAConnectionManager,name=jms/SGQueueConnectionFactory</target-name>
        </resource-adapter>
        <activation-config>
            <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destination</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>SGQueue1</activation-config-property-value>

            </activation-config-property>
            <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Queue</activation-config-property-value>

            </activation-config-property>
        </activation-config>
   </message-driven>
   <session>
            <ejb-name>ToddSess1</ejb-name>
             <jndi-name>ToddSess1</jndi-name>
   </session>

 </enterprise-beans>

</openejb-jar>

****  Silverlake Group of Companies - Internet Email Confidentiality Footer ***********

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy
this message, and notify us immediately.