geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Kirkwood <>
Subject Re: 1.0 src build failure
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 01:03:22 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
>> I thought I would have a got at building the 1.0 release from src  on
>> FreeBSD 6.0/i386 using jdk 1.4.2, ant 1.6.5 and maven 1.0.2
>> I am getting what looks like a missing dependency error - any ideas?
> Hi Mark,
> See . This earlier
> posting
> match= should get you going...

Thanks for such a quick reply!

I applied the patch to 'configs/j2ee-server/project.xml' as indicated,
cleared the repository and rebuilt. Same error! I also tried manually
putting 'geronimo-spec-corba-2.3-rc4.jar' into the repostory (along with
an md5 for it). This didn't help either. There seems to be some
confusion in the various xml files about whether it wants

geronimo-spec-corba-2.3-$version} or

and I suspect that this needs to be sorted - a quick search yields the
follwing files referencing 'geronimo-corba_2.3_spec':

Maybe I need to patch these too?

View raw message