geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: how can I change the network listener for a web module?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:06:00 GMT
Young,

FYI, There is a related item on the *future* Roadmap page (i.e. Multiple
Server Instance Support) that would address your requirement without
requiring a re-installation.  Search for "Multiple server" on the
following page:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Contributor+process#Contributorprocess-RoadmapwheredoIfit%3F

-Dave-