geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can I change the network listener for a web module?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:10:44 GMT
Hi Young,
You can see the current configuration in the config.xml located in the <geronimo_home>\var\config

I would suggest you change the ports from the Geronimo Administration Console. You can find

instructions on how to change/add network listeners in the following link.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Administrative+tasks#Administrativetasks-AddingnewlistenersfortheWebcontainers

Pls note this article is still being developed, pls feel free to send any comments on the
documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan