geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Got duplicate deregisterConnection
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:41:24 GMT
This message has been observed in the past, but I'm not sure if anything
has been done about it.

The message is present in the output pasted into JIRAs for other
ActiveMQ issues:

What version of Geronimo are you using?  1.0, svn head or svn 1.0 branch?

If the problem still exists in the 1.0 branch a specific JIRA for the
problem should be raised so it isn't forgotten.

John