geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <brviking2...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin doesn't start web app
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:01:13 GMT
Ok, now I go with WTP 1.0.1 oficial released, and latest Eclipse Plugin
(20060130-0958
<http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/20060130-0958/>),
but still having in trouble.
I have removed Geronimo server and Geronimo runtime, the File -> New ->
Server, created new Geronimo Runtime + JDK 1.4.2, changed my very simple
project to use JDK 1.4.2, put Geronimo library (with WTP 1.0.1 it works
- this problem is solved), right click project node, ask "Run as -> Run
as Server", select "Geronimo". The app is deployed (or I think it is),
then I get the message "Could not find a client that is able to launch
the selection".

Starting geronimo got to infinite starting (again, appear the problem
goes back).

I've created a video from my work session ... I made some comments
during video, was a long test :-), I think comments could enrich with
"what a hell is on user's mind when he done this?" to you ;-) - if you
wan't, I can send it privatelly so you could analyze (I didn't send to
maillist because it has 1,59Mb - will be abusive with readers who don't
care).

Any tips?

Richter