geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Todd Mason <t...@silverglobe.com>
Subject Geronimo 1.0 running on IBM ISeries.
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 20:25:26 GMT
Greetings All,

Geronimo 1.0 is alive and running on the IBM ISeries. Although not yet a
supported configuration so far so good. Here are some of the details for
those interested in my configuration.

ISeries Model 270 with 2 gig of ram.

OS Version - V5R3
Cumulative PTF Package SF99530 Level 5298

Performance for the Day Trader application seems acceptable. I ran the
OS400 command crtjvapgm optimized to level 30 on all the jar files in my
install directory.

****  Silverlake Group of Companies - Internet Email Confidentiality Footer ***********

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy
this message, and notify us immediately.