geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David Carew" <dcca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:42:05 GMT
In Eclipse you have to go to Window->Preferences->Server and then select
Installed Runtimes. Add an instance of the Geronimo Runtime and then when
you create your projects (EJB, Web etc) select the newly added runtime as
the Target Runtime. This will automatically add the required J2EE classes to
the project's build path.