geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul Watkins <pwatk...@pabloa.pswdic.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a remote HTTPd
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:56:55 GMT
Joacim,

How about the following which is in my conf.d directory under Fedora Linux
for httpd (/etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf
==========================

LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

#
# When loaded, the mod_proxy_ajp module adds support for
# proxying to an AJP/1.3 backend server (such as Tomcat).
# To proxy to an AJP backend, use the "ajp://" URI scheme;
# Tomcat is configured to listen on port 8009 for AJP requests
# by default.
#

#
# Uncomment the following lines to serve the ROOT webapp
# under the /tomcat/ location, and the jsp-examples webapp
# under the /examples/ location.
#
#ProxyPass /tomcat/ ajp://localhost:8009/
#ProxyPass /examples/ ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/

Of course the ProxyPass statements would be modified as you have them for
Geronimo but the single module: mod_proxy_ajp.so seems to replace the two
modules you show in your write-up.  If this is the case, you may want to
note this in your excellent write-up.

Thanks,

Paul