geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still stuck on MDB deploy...
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:42:31 GMT
hi Todd,

U can create a EAR plan and put all the Geronimo configurations in it.
( Refer to Daytrader plan )

<application>
  <module>
     WEB
   </module>
   <module>
    EJB
    </module>
   <ext-module>RA</ext-module>
</application>

This contains all web, ejb configurations instead of putting them in
openejb-jar.xml and geronimo-web.xml.

U can deploy the ear using deploy tool along with the above plan.

<geronimo-home>/bin/deploy deploy yourappplan.xml yourapp.ear

Hope this helps.

Regards
Krish