geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sep...@poczta.fm
Subject Geronimo Web Interceptors, WebSSO with Authentication Proxy
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:26:32 GMT
Hi All,

I am looking for information about Geronimo%u2019s Web Container Interceptors. It is preferred
for me to use Jetty but Tomcat is good as well.
I plan to integrate Geronimo with Authentication Proxy like WebSEAL from TAM. If you look
at WAS concept, there is TAI mechanism which integrates Authentication Proxy with Application
Server. Does Geronimo have something like TAI from WAS?

I thing it will be good to add my own interceptor or change the standard SecurityContextBeforeAfter
one. Maybe, it will be enough to use my own Authenticator. What do you thing about it?

Ps
I tried to use Tomcat SSO (ValveGBean) but it does not work.

This is part of plan file:
    <gbean name="SecondValve" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ValveGBean">
        <attribute name="className">my.own.SSOClass</attribute>
    </gbean>

Tomcat calls this SSOClass but it is before Geronimo loads Security Policy and when I add
Credential to the request, it throws NullPointerException.
If someone is using this Tomcat SSO mechanism, any advices will be helpful for me.

Environment:
Linux RedHat 4 update 2
IBM JDK 1.4.8
Geronimo 1.0
Tivoli Access Manager 6
Tivoli Directory Server 6

best regards,
sebo

Jestes poszukiwana. Szuka Cie wysoki brunet!