geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "johnxmas" <johnx...@free.fr>
Subject Mdb Deployment problem
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:01:50 GMT

Hi,

No news from this problem I posted a week ago. It really prevents me
from using Geronimo

Thankds,

Jean-Noël

>Nothing's jumping out at me.  Can you post the results of jar -tf
>InboundCustListMdb.jar (the version where you put the classes in the
>JAR and the JAR in the EAR)?

jar -tf InboundCustListMdb.jar
com/scort/
com/scort/inbound/
com/scort/inbound/test/
com/scort/inbound/test/custlist/
com/scort/inbound/test/custlist/GeronimoInboundCustListMdb.class
com/
META-INF/application.xml
META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/

>Also, you might try putting both the resource adapter RAR and the EJB
>JAR in the same EAR and then omitting the parentId in openejb-jar.xml
>and see if that changes things.

Regarding this option, I really want to deploy the Adapter at server level

Jean-Noël