geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gromar <grofc...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Deploy plan problem
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:18:08 GMT
Hi Krish,

Thank you for your help

I have changed plan1.xml to
    <dependency>
            <uri>mygbean/0.0.1</uri>
    </dependency>

and exception differs ->

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --verbose --user system --password manager deploy
~/projects/autogen-pe/MyGBean/src/plans/plan1.xml
    Error: Unable to distribute plan1.xml:

    org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:

        at
    org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:312)

        at
    org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)

        at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

So I am not sure about it.
When jar is not in the path then I would obtain

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
    uri mygbean/0.0.1/jar not found in repository

regards
Martin