geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject remotely deploy application within eclipse
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:37:39 GMT
Hi there,

I have tried the remote deployment via deploy.bat and it worked very well.

Now I am interested in remotely deploying my application within eclipse.  Is this
supported?  It is not obvious to me how to do it.  I tried to define a new server, then
typed my remote geronimo server's host name as server host name, selected geronimo as the
server type and hit next.   However, the next screen asked me for application server
install directory which I don't know  what to enter for a remote server.   I don't think
I can finish defining a new server if the plugin cannot find the bin\server.jar file
(finish button is greyed out).

Thanks, Lin