geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "johnxmas" <johnx...@free.fr>
Subject MDB deployment problem
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:06:20 GMT
When deploying an EAR containing an MDB, listening to an inbound Resource Adapter,
I get the following exception

org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to initialize EJBContaine
r GBean: ejbNameInboundCustListMdb
        at org.openejb.deployment.MdbBuilder.createBean(MdbBuilder.java:212)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.scort.inbound.test.custlist.Ger
onimoInboundCustListMdb

GeronimoInboundCustListMdb is the name of my MDB in the jar InboundCustListMdb.jar

If I supress this jar, just putting the classes in the EAR, the deployment runs fine.
I've checked and cross-checked my descriptors but can't get the reason (If this
is just a typo somewhere, sorry but I really don't see it :-D)

Here are my deployment descriptors

________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application  version="1.4"
              xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
              http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd">

  <display-name>InboundCustListMdb</display-name>

  <description></description>

  <module>
    <ejb>InboundCustListMdb.jar</ejb>
  </module>
</application>

_______________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ejb-jar xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
         http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd"
         version="2.1">

  <enterprise-beans>
    <message-driven>
      <ejb-name>InboundCustListMdb</ejb-name>
      <ejb-class>com.scort.inbound.test.custlist.GeronimoInboundCustListMdb</ejb-class>
      <messaging-type>com.scort.inbound.jca.InboundListener</messaging-type>

      <activation-config>
        <activation-config-property>
          <activation-config-property-name>id</activation-config-property-name>
          <activation-config-property-value>CUSTLIST</activation-config-property-value>
        </activation-config-property>
        <activation-config-property>
          <activation-config-property-name>port</activation-config-property-name>
          <activation-config-property-value>23072</activation-config-property-value>
        </activation-config-property>
      </activation-config>

    </message-driven>
  </enterprise-beans>

  <assembly-descriptor>
    <container-transaction>
      <method>
        <ejb-name>InboundCustListMdb</ejb-name>
          <method-name>*</method-name>
       </method>
       <trans-attribute>NotSupported</trans-attribute>
      </container-transaction>
  </assembly-descriptor>

</ejb-jar>

__________________

openejb-jar
    xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar"
    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security"
    xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment"
    configId="InboundCustListMdb"  parentId="ScortJcaAdapter15">
 <enterprise-beans>
 	<message-driven>
    <ejb-name>InboundCustListMdb</ejb-name>
    <resource-adapter>
       <resource-link>ScortJcaAdapter15</resource-link>
    </resource-adapter>
    <activation-config>
      <activation-config-property>
      	<activation-config-property-name>id</activation-config-property-name>
        <activation-config-property-value>CUSTLIST</activation-config-property-value>

      </activation-config-property>
      <activation-config-property>
      	<activation-config-property-name>id</activation-config-property-name>
        <activation-config-property-value>CUSTLIST</activation-config-property-value>

      </activation-config-property>
    </activation-config>
	</message-driven>
 </enterprise-beans>