geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sahil <sahil_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Deploying Large applications in Geronimo
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 05:48:42 GMT
Hi All,

We have a failry large java based application (min.
application size is 800 MB) that we are trying to
deploy in Geronimo (1.0).

The only way i found to deploy our app. is to build a
".war" or ".jar" file using the delpoy tools in
geronimo.

My problem is:

- we need to customize our product for each of our
customers and then in that case development and
testing would involve frequent rebuilding of war/jar
files and redeploy in Gronimo which is time consuming.
How do i handle this issue (because of size of my
app.)

Another question is that whether the Geronimo version
1.0 with Tomcat supports the deployment that
standalone tomcat supports just by dropping the
context info (*.xml) file in "Tomcat
5.5\conf\Catalina\localhost". If yes then how ?

-SAHIL