geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT: kodo ejb3 will become opensource
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:45:51 GMT
2006/2/16, John Sisson <jrsisson@gmail.com>:
> Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> I also don't think we can't continue OpenEJB endeavour towards EJB3-compliancy.
> >

> Jacek, can you share your thoughts behind your last sentence above?

Doh! It should've been read: I also think we *should* continue OpenEJB
endeavour towards EJB3-compliancy.

As I'm looking at the sentence now, I can't believe I could write
something like this. How I could make so many mistakes in *one*
sentence is beyond my understanding.

I appologize for the confusion the above statement might cause. You
were a little scared having read this, John, weren't you ;)

> John

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski