geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile trunk problem
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:36:15 GMT
2006/2/10, Gromar <grofcikm@users.sourceforge.net>:

>     [javac] Compiling 31 source files to
> geronimo/modules/javamail-transport/target/classes
> geronimo/modules/javamail-transport/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/javamail/authentication/DigestMD5Authenticator.java:29:
> package org.apache.geronimo.mail.util does not exist
> import org.apache.geronimo.mail.util.Base64;

> and build fails.
> the only Base64 class in the project (not in the jars) is
> ./modules/util/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/util/encoders/Base64.java

Hi,

There has been a problem with the recently-updated JavaMail classes,
which I thought it's already sorted out. You may need to check out the
javamail module from the specs repository
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/specs/trunk/?rev=376647)
and build it yourself or wait till they're uploaded to iBiblio or
somewhere from which Maven could download it. I can't do this now as
I'm firewalled.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl