geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: boot problem
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:55:02 GMT
Just prevent the daytrader application to load. It is the only one which
requires the 1.4 jdk. Don't know exactly why... any application made for jdk
1.4 should work in 1.5...

To prevent it from loading, go into geronimo-1.0/var/config/config.xml and
in the tag of the daytrader application put load="false".

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat

On 2/28/06, Paul McMahan <paulmcmahan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,  I believe your problem results from using JDK1.5 instead of
> JDK1.4.  In the quick start guide please see the "Prerequisites"
> section.  Hope this helps.
>
> Best wishes,
> Paul
>
>
> On 2/28/06, tianyi wang <wangcity.maillist@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi:
> >
> >   I follow the quick start:
> >
> http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Quick+start+-+Apache+Geronimo+for+the+impatient
> >
> >   boot the geronimo1.0, but in the boot process it report many Problem
> >   in console:
> >
> > [********************>   ] 85%  44s Starting
> geronimo/daytrader-der...01:20:41,446 INFO  [StandardContext] Container org
> > .apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[/daytrader] has not been started
> > 01:20:41,461 ERROR [GBeanInstance] Problem in doFail of
> geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=geronimo/daytrader-derby-tomcat/
> > 1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=
> daytrader-web-1.0.war
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.removeContext(
> TomcatContainer.java:305)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9370b073.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:800)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(
> RawInvoker.java:57)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$46fc055d.removeContext
> (<generated>)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doFail(
> TomcatWebAppContext.java:424)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:955)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:325)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:110)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(
> GBeanInstance.java:520)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:191)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.targetAdded
> (GBeanDependency.java:164)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:287)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:200)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:155)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:38)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycl
> > eMonitor.java:231)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:350)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:110)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:132)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:537)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:208)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.startRecursiveGBeans(
> Configuration.java:315)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration$$FastClassByCGLIB$$7f4b4a9b.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:835)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(
> BasicKernel.java:178)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(
> BasicKernel.java:173)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.start(
> ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:142)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl$$FastClassByCGLIB$$fbed85d2.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:800)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(
> RawInvoker.java:57)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f1a1895a.start
> (<generated>)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java
> :323)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:82)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:404)
> > [********************>   ] 85%  44s Starting
> geronimo/daytrader-der...01:20:41,508 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error whil
> > e starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state: objectName="
> geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=geronimo/daytrader-derby-tomca
> > t/1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=
> daytrader-web-1.0.war"
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not deserialize content
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.naming.reference.DeserializingReference.setClassLoader
> (DeserializingReference.java:52)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.setContextProperties(
> GeronimoStandardContext.java:88)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(
> TomcatContainer.java:216)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9370b073.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:800)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(
> RawInvoker.java:57)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$46fc055d.addContext
> (<generated>)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doStart(
> TomcatWebAppContext.java:407)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:936)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:325)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:110)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(
> GBeanInstance.java:520)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:191)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.targetAdded
> (GBeanDependency.java:164)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:287)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:200)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:155)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:38)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycl
> > eMonitor.java:231)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:350)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:110)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:132)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:537)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:208)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.startRecursiveGBeans(
> Configuration.java:315)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration$$FastClassByCGLIB$$7f4b4a9b.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:835)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(
> BasicKernel.java:178)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(
> BasicKernel.java:173)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.start(
> ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:142)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl$$FastClassByCGLIB$$fbed85d2.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:800)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(
> RawInvoker.java:57)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f1a1895a.start
> (<generated>)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java
> :323)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:82)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:404)
> > Caused by: java.io.InvalidClassException: javax.xml.namespace.QName;
> local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVe
> > rsionUID = -1453450799200034351, local class serialVersionUID =
> 4418622981026545151
> >         at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.initNonProxy(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc.readObject(
> ParameterDesc.java:342)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at org.apache.axis.description.OperationDesc.readObject(
> OperationDesc.java:610)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readArray(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.util.HashMap.readObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor135.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.axis.client.ServiceImpl.readObject(
> ServiceImpl.java:169)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.naming.reference.DeserializingReference.setClassLoader
> (DeserializingReference.java:47)
> >         ... 49 more
> > [**********************> ] 93%  46s Starting
> geronimo/hot-deployer/...java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot retrieve t
> > he value for non-persistent attribute containerName when GBeanInstance
> is DESTROYED
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.getAttribute(
> GBeanInstance.java:668)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.getAttribute(
> BasicKernel.java:164)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.CommandSupport.addWebURLs(
> CommandSupport.java:308)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.CommandSupport.addWebURLs(
> CommandSupport.java:318)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.jmx.JMXDeploymentManager.getModules(
> JMXDeploymentManager.java:164)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.jmx.JMXDeploymentManager.getAvailableModules
> (JMXDeploymentManager.java:
> > 110)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.hot.DirectoryHotDeployer.doStart(
> DirectoryHotDeployer.java:141)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:936)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:325)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:110)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:132)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:537)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:208)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.startRecursiveGBeans(
> Configuration.java:315)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration$$FastClassByCGLIB$$7f4b4a9b.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:835)
> > [**********************> ] 93%  47s Starting
> geronimo/hot-deployer/...rnel.java:178)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(
> BasicKernel.java:173)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.start(
> ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:142)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl$$FastClassByCGLIB$$fbed85d2.invoke
> (<generated>)
> >         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:118)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
> GBeanInstance.java:800)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(
> RawInvoker.java:57)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f1a1895a.start
> (<generated>)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java
> :323)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:82)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:404)
> > [************************] 100%  47s Startup complete
> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot retrieve the value for
> non-persistent attribute containerName when GBeanInstance
> >  is DESTROYED
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.getAttribute(
> GBeanInstance.java:668)
> >         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.getAttribute(
> BasicKernel.java:164)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ProgressBarStartupMonitor.wrapUp(
> ProgressBarStartupMonitor.java:166)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ProgressBarStartupMonitor.access$200(
> ProgressBarStartupMonitor.java:31)
> >         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ProgressBarStartupMonitor$UpdateThread.run
> (ProgressBarStartupMonitor.java:491
> > )
> >   Listening on Ports:
> >     1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
> >     1389 0.0.0.0 Apache Directory LDAP
> >     1527 0.0.0.0 Derby Connector
> >     4201 0.0.0.0 ActiveIO Connector EJB
> >     4242 0.0.0.0 Remote Login Listener
> >     8080 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTP
> >     8443 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTPS
> >
> >   Started Application Modules:
> >     EAR: geronimo/daytrader-derby-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     EAR: geronimo/uddi-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     EAR: geronimo/webconsole-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     RAR: geronimo/activemq/1.0/car
> >     WAR: geronimo/jmxdebug-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     WAR: geronimo/ldap-demo-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     WAR: geronimo/remote-deploy-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     WAR: geronimo/servlets-examples-tomcat/1.0/car
> >     WAR: geronimo/welcome-tomcat/1.0/car
> >
> >   Web Applications:
> >     null/
> >     null/debug-tool
> >     null/juddi
> >     null/ldap-demo
> >     null/remote-deploy
> >     null/servlets-examples
> >
> > Geronimo Application Server started
> >
> > =================================================================
> > I use windows xp+sp2 and jdk1.5.0_06
> > although happen those problem but i still can access the
> > http://127.0.0.1:8080 and can run the jsp&servlet Examples
> >
> > How can i do?
> > many thanks
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> >  tianyi
> >  mailto:wangcity.maillist@gmail.com
> >
> >
>



--
Olivier & Cidiane Voutat
Rua Praia de Muriú, 9188
Cep 59092-390 / Natal - RN
Tel: (84) 3219-0427 Cel: (84) 9977-3917

Mime
View raw message