geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Firebird through Jaybird in a JEE application in Geronimo
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:59:04 GMT
I just didn't understand one tiny thing.

I wasn't needing before to do the link in the web.xml to the ejb-jar.xml to
be able to call the ejb from the servlet.

Why it became necessary after I created the database pool reference in the
ejb-jar.xml ? Or it became necessary because I created an openejb-jar.xmlfile ?

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat