geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Firebird through Jaybird in a JEE application in Geronimo
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:49:04 GMT
Thanks Aaron but I have a last little question, I never used until now this
openejb-jar.xml...

I only have application.xml, geronimo-application.xml in the EAR and the
ejb-jar.xml in the EJB module.

There is someplace else where I can put it or I must create this
openejb-jar.xml ? If so could you give me an example of how it should look
like.

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat