geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Firebird through Jaybird in a JEE application in Geronimo
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:08:33 GMT
I did some research and find out another way to add the jaybird to the ear

instead put in the geronimo-application.xml

  <sys:dependency>
    <sys:uri>location of your jar in the common libraries</sys:uri>
  </sys:dependency>

example:

  <sys:dependency>
    <sys:uri>jaybird/jaybird-full/2.0.1/jar</sys:uri>
  </sys:dependency>

Olivier