geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Firebird through Jaybird in a JEE application in Geronimo
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:40:53 GMT
Oh, just a detail for those who would like to do this too. I included the
following lines in the geronimo-application.xml (cause it's a ejb that does
the sql connection with Jaybird):

    <dep:dependency xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0">
        <dep:uri>jay/jaybird-full/2.0.1/jar</dep:uri>
    </dep:dependency>

Olivier Voutat