geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Firebird through Jaybird in a JEE application in Geronimo
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:23:09 GMT
Thanks Aaron,

This worked perfectly, but now I have a little problem....u made me get
curious about using a database pool... u see I'm a student of computer
sciences in Brazil and we use Java as our main programming language. Our
teacher uses JBoss, and since I knew Geronimo now I call it JBosta (meaning
Jshit, sorry the word)...

I easily create the database pool but how should I configure my ejb to be
able to use it ?

David, the tip that Aaron gaved me is very easy to use and works perfectly
for Jaybird for simple connections.

Olivier