geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:17:26 GMT
Hi,

Can you verify that the target runtime got added to your project?
 From the J2EE Navigator View, expand EJB Projects, expand your
project, and you should see a classpath container called Apache
Geronimo 1.0, expand that and you should see a list of jars.

If not, then you may not have created the runtime correctly.  From
preferences you can validate the location of your runtime.  Does
location point to your geronimo installation?
- sachin