geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: how can I change the network listener for a web module?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:57:30 GMT
When your server is not running, you can go to the var\config\config.xml and
change the value of the port attribute of TomcatWebConnector (currently
8080) to the port you want and restart the server:

    <gbean name="TomcatWebConnector">
      <attribute name="host">0.0.0.0</attribute>
      <attribute name="port">8080</attribute>
      <attribute name="redirectPort">8443</attribute>
    </gbean>

Or you can change it from the admin console, under server--web server and
edit TomcatWebConnector from there.

Thanks,

Lin
-----Original Message-----
From: yskim@symcor.com [mailto:yskim@symcor.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 2:35 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: how can I change the network listener for a web module?

I am trying to run the different web applications from different ports
beside the default port of 8080.  I do not even know how the default gets
into the my initial web application deployment because I did not specify
the name like "TomcatWebConnector" any part of web.xml and
geronimo-web.xml.

Can I have a sample geronimo-web.xml that deploys a web application other
than the port 8080?

Thanks so much in advance.

Young Kim