Thanks Aaron !!!!

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> escribió:
On 1/8/06, Cristian Roldan wrote:
> HI Aaron,
> I deployed my ear first with the deploy.bat script, after that I wanted
> to update this ear putting the ear file in the deploy directory, in this
> second step I got the error message.

OK. Right now it doesn't work that way. If you want to use the hot
deploy directory, you have to use only the hot deploy directory for
that application module. So if you want to use the hot deploy
directory in the future for this application, just undeploy the
application with the deploy tool and then copy the application to the
hot deploy directory and it should work.

We can probably get these two methods to work better together in the
future -- I'll put in a JIRA for that.

Thanks,
Aaron