HI Aaron,
    I deployed my ear first with the deploy.bat script, after that I wanted to update this ear putting the ear file in the deploy directory, in this second step I got the error message.

Thanks.

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> escribió:
Did you deploy using the hot deploy directory in the first place? Or
did you deploy using the deploy tool and now you're trying to update
by putting it into the hot deploy directory?

Aaron