geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble deploying MDB
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:10:07 GMT
As Aron mentioned , here is the link to the confluence site
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

Hernan and I am trying to work together to address some of these concerns
for end-users. Our more immediate priorities are to work on the installation
and deployment specific topics. Also gather the feedback we see on the
use-list to identify the most critical areas from a end-user point of view.

Work is still in progress and most work done so far is Hernans solo effort
and hopefully with the help we can bring things upto date with 1.0 fairly
soon.
Please visit the above link from time to time and please provide feedback on
how we can improve.

Regards,

Rajith