geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing DebugConsole
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:54:29 GMT
 We also have the following guide in confluence

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

 Hernan mentioned this is more upto date, and I haven't reviewed both links
to really see where the gaps are. But it's definietly worth giving a try.

 However please keep in mind the above documentation is still work in
progress. Please let me know you your feedback on whats missing or what more
we can do to improve the documentation.

Regards,

Rajith.