geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ken McArthur <...@fgood.org>
Subject Re: javamail
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:58:56 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm experiencing the exact same problem.  Only odd thing I've noticed so far
is that the properties from the session object are empty.  It's connecting
to localhost on port 25 regardless of what I set in config.xml.  Going to
try setting them in code right after I get session from context.  Will let
you know if this, or anything else I try helps.

Ken