geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Oreja <oscar...@gmail.com>
Subject Subscribe: Geronimo JNDI problem
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:29:03 GMT
Hello all,

  I would like to susbcribe here. I added a new question. I´m not sure this
is the correct place, if somebody could tell me where I have to post it,
I´ll do it. Thanks.

    We have tried to deploy an application on Geronimo. Our application has
2 modules, a WAR and a JAR (EJB module). We have added 2 connector too (JDBC
and JMS). We can deploy the application and this begin but there is a
problem.

    It seems that the JNDI service doesn't work properly. We have tested and
the JNDI doesn't have any of the EJB's names defined on ejb-jar.xml nor
openejb-jar.xml. If we try to load a JNDI name a exception is launched
(NameNotFoundException).
    It's weird because jsps (on WAR) can load classes from EJB but it can be
loaded from JNDI.

    Do anybody know why this is happend?

    Any help will be apreciated.

    Thank you very much.