geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to keep the server process alive on Fedora Linux
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:10:42 GMT
Qingtian,
Thanks for keeping after this...

What was the date/time of the last log entry in var/log/geronimo.log?
Are you running the server in the foreground (e.g. geronimo.sh run)
or background (e.g. geronimo.sh start). Are you putting any load on
the server?

I did run a short 8 hour test on Mac OS X and didn't observe any
signs of distress (no memory leak, etc). Will set up a longer run on
Linux, tomorrow...

--kevan