geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while publishing to geronimo 1.0 using the current eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:32:43 GMT
This "may" be a defect in WTP or the Geronimo plugin.  You should be
able to run eclipse under any JRE.  When creating the Geronimo
runtime, you should then be able to define and pick another JRE (1.4)
and that JRE should be the one used to launch the server.  From what
you state this looks like what you are doing since your app is using
1.4.2, but launch the server is not using that version.

I'll look into this.  In the meantime as a workaround, you should be
able to double click on the Geronimo server in the servers view,
which will open up the server editor.  From their you could choose
Edit Configuration and from that dialog reassign the server to launch
with 1.4.2.

- sachin