geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Kenworthy" <rkenwor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo build question
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:40:45 GMT
Hi John,

I finally got around to trying it again. Unfortunately, I didn't have much
luck. I seem to have gotten past the original problem, but now I am getting
a NPE.

I'll put a snippet of output for you at the end of this email.

The main reason for me to run the build is to generate the entire source
code for the project. I seem to have been able to do that now, so I don't
think I need to actually complete a fully successful build.

Thanks for you help. If you want me to try anything else, I can, but its not
necessary for me.

Rob

multiproject:install-callback:
    [echo] Running car:install for Web console deployed on tomcat
Generated package
E:\dev\projects\jsourcery\website\libs\apache\geronimo\1.0\ger
onimo-1.0-src\configs\console-tomcat\target\webconsole-tomcat-1.0.car
Copying: from
'E:\dev\projects\jsourcery\website\libs\apache\geronimo\1.0\geroni
mo-1.0-src\configs\console-tomcat\target\webconsole-tomcat-1.0.car' to:
'C:\Docu
ments and
Settings\est\.maven\repository\geronimo\cars\webconsole-tomcat-1.0.car
'
Copying: from
'E:\dev\projects\jsourcery\website\libs\apache\geronimo\1.0\geroni
mo-1.0-src\configs\console-tomcat\project.xml' to: 'C:\Documents and
Settings\es
t\.maven\repository\geronimo\poms\webconsole-tomcat-1.0.pom'
+----------------------------------------
| configurations Daytrader using derby deployed on jetty
| Memory: 63M/95M
+----------------------------------------
car:prepare-plan:

car:package:

car:install:

build:end:

build:start:

multiproject:install-callback:
    [echo] Running car:install for Daytrader using derby deployed on jetty
31547 [main] ERROR org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer  - Deployment
failed
due to
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaLocalElementImpl.getIdentityCon
straints(SchemaLocalElementImpl.java:103)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.validator.Validator.beginEvent(Validator.jav
a:611)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.validator.Validator.nextEvent(Validator.java
:247)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.emitEvent(Validate.java:172)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.process(Validate.java:79)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.<init>(Validate.java:39)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.validate(Xobj.java:1780)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.validate(XmlObjectBase.
java:346)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaCon
versionUtils.java:593)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.fixGeronimoSchema(Sc
hemaConversionUtils.java:365)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.getGeronimo
AppClient(AppClientModuleBuilder.java:222)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.createModul
e(AppClientModuleBuilder.java:175)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.createModul
e(AppClientModuleBuilder.java:142)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder$$FastClassB
yCGLIB$$93137659.invoke(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
Invoker.java:38)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:118)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:800)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:5
7)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperat
ionInvoker.java:36)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Pro
xyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$1
c553afc.createModule(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.addModules(EARCo
nfigBuilder.java:536)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getEarPlan(EARCo
nfigBuilder.java:226)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getDeploymentPla
n(EARConfigBuilder.java:122)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLI
B$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)
[...]
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
$2842436e.getDeploymentPlan(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:219)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.i
nvoke(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
Invoker.java:38)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:118)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:835)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:
178)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(Pa
ckageBuilder.java:375)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBu
ilder.java:284)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor349.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(Pack
ageBuilderShell.java:222)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor336.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.jav
a:230)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.jav
a:145)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
        at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTa
g.java:79)
        at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.perfor
mAction(MavenGoalTag.java:110)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:488)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:573)
        at com.werken.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:193)
        at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttai