geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Kenworthy" <rkenwor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo build question
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:05:15 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion Aaron, but there are no spaces in the path to the
project. If you have time, I would be interested to see if you can download
and build Geronimo 1.0 final release.

Rob

----Original Message Follows----
From: Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Geronimo build question
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:41:57 -0500

Are there any spaces in the name of the directory that the Geronimo
source (or Maven) are in?  If so, can you try renaming them to a path
with no spaces in the name?  I'll admit this is a knee-jerk reaction,
but I haven't seen the problem you describe before.  (Though, I also
haven't tried building from the 1.0 source distribution as opposed to
a checkout from SVN.)

Aaron

(http://www.theserverside.com/tss?service=direct/0/PostNewsReply/postReply&sp=l38463&sp=F&sp=l196734#196680)