geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.6.0 to JDK 1.5.0 downgrade, plz help
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 00:14:59 GMT

On Jan 22, 2006, at 3:33 PM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:

> Well, I'm migrating all my apps from Tomcat 5.5.12 JDK 1.5.0_06 to
> Geronimo 1.0 with JDK 1.5.0_06 (it's a must have, because my apps
> rely heavly on generics). But may be I get a lot of problems in
> future, since my apps are running during one day only...

I expect that if you can get geronimo to start and your apps to
deploy on jdk 1.5, you will not have any problems.  The problems with
jdk 1.5 that we know about all involve corba or the QName class Matt
mentioned and prevent either geronimo starting or an application
deploying.  If those work I think it is unlikely you will find any
further jdk specific problems.

thanks
david jencks