geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMS Resources under web-app
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:47:11 GMT

On Jan 22, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:

> Is possible to create JMS resources directly in geronimo-web.xml or
> is needed to create them as separate RAR, and then connect inside
> geronimo-web.xml?

you need to use a separate jms plan.  One convenient way to deploy
both your war and the jms resources together is to use what I call a
"synthetic ear" which is basically a geronimo-application.xml plan
that includes the geronimo-web and geronimo-resource plans as
"external" modules.  There's an example in configs/uddi-tomcat where
a web app and database are combined.

thanks
david jencks