geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Calzolaio, Alessandro" <Alessandro.Calzol...@eu.sony.com>
Subject db pool wizard
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:38:32 GMT
Hi ,

I have just downloaded the the version 1.0 , installend on my PC (windows xp
sp 2   jsdk 1.4.2_03) and tried to configure a DB pool for my application
that uses  Oracle 8.1.7.

Following the instruction I have manually added in the repository directory
a new folder named   oracle and a subfolder named jars.
I have copied my classes12.jar in it.
Now in the wizard

 when I press the next button I get this

and nothing elese , just an empty page

what's wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply

Alessandro Calzolaio

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be confidential and
is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express
permission of the sender.  The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies.  Sony email is for business use
only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony to be in compliance with Sony’s global
policies and standards