geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv M <rmadasser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo ClassLoader Architecture
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:03:56 GMT
hello,

my prev. reply was quarantined by spam engine. dont know why. so rephrasing
without inline code samples/urls

1) But if you need to make JNDI calls for EJB lookup, you need to follow
certain steps as mentioned in the article Google search - "Geronimo CORBA
interoperability"

2) Otherwise you can make a pure RMI lookup ie, do not use the narrow method
call in the EJB client. rather do a direct casting of the interface.

I used to get the same error on AG 1.0 while using the "narrow" method. Once
it was replaced it worked (RMI lookup). But if u need to make a JNDI lookup
the article should guide you.

thnx,
rajiv

--