geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Phani Madgula <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject A new TCP listener for ActiveMQ is not shown across server startups
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:21:06 GMT
Hi
I am facing a problem while creating a new TCP listener for ActiveMQ through
console.

   When we click on "Add new tcp listener" on  "JMS Network Listeners"
portlet, console asks for details of listener and when submitted
   with proper values, it creates a TCP listener and starts it.
   But, when we restart the server, the listener is not shown in "JMS
Network Listeners" portlet.

   The problem is that, I guess, when we create a new HTTP listener for
Tomcat, the details are persisted into config.xml.
   But, when creating a new ActiveMQ TCP listener, the details are not
persisted into config.xml

How can I accomplish the above task?

Thanks
phani