geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Phani Madgula <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on Server Log settings
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:41:30 GMT
Hi

I have a question on Server log settings.

Documentation says about Server Log Viewer as follows.

   "The File pull-down menu allows you to select the log file to view. The
logs listed in this pull-down menu are ruled by the
   Configuration File (server-log4j.properties by default) specified in the
Log Manager portlet."
   Suppose I have maximum file size as 300KB. When server log reaches the
limit it will create a new log file.
   But I am not able to select any previous log files through Server Log
Viewer Portlet to view the log messages in it.
   The pull down menu displays only one log file which is being currently
written to.

   does Server Log viewer portlet display all the log files created ?

Thanks
phani