geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ServiceMix is gone??
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:17:59 GMT
After talking with Guillaume Nodet, it became clear that the
servicemix integration previously included with geronimo was
completely out of date and more or less useless.  Guillaume was
working on an up to date integration that I believe is included/
hosted at ServiceMix.  I'm not sure of its exact status.  I would
hope that we could include one or two configs in geronimo to include
servicemix at least as an installer option.

thanks
david jencks