geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: deploying EJB with CMR
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:16:09 GMT
I don't know a ton about Tapestry, but can you figure out what the
actual problem is?  I see two possibilities:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException
Unable to read OGNL expression '<parsed OGNL expression>' of
$OrganizationHome_3@1771ead[organization/OrganizationHome]: allUnits
component:      $OrganizationHome_3@1771ead[organization/OrganizationHome]
location:       context:/organization/OrganizationHome.html

That's one -- I don't know what that means, what OGNL expression it
might be trying to parse and so on.

ognl.OgnlException
allUnits
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError                  <-------------

That's another -- what class is not found?  Is it ognl.OgnlException
that is not found or is that part of the previous problem?  What JAR
is the missing class in and how is it being loaded?

Thanks,
    Aaron