geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat to Geronimo migration
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 05:17:39 GMT
You can set up a database security realm in Geronimo that will control
both the password and groups for users.  See, for example,
http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/security-configuration.html (also
the quick start at
http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/quick-start.html does this).
You'll still need a security block in the deployment plan for your
application module, for example, see
http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/web-plan.html#web-plan-security
for a WAR.

Thanks,