geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problems configuring DB pool 1.0
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 01:15:44 GMT
This is mentioned in the following JIRA issue:

It seems like the problem is that the SQL Server drivers need to have
a version in the file name.  Such as:
repository/mssql/jars/foo-1.0.jar

However, you'll probably run into another problem afterward which is
that we don't currently let you select more than 1 JAR for the driver.
 What you'll need to do to work around that is to select one of the
JARs and have the console generate a plan for you (without trying to
test the connection), then copy the dependency element in the plan for
the 2 other JARs and deploy the pool at the command line.

If you just want to get up and running quickly you can have Geronimo
download the jTDS driver to connect to SQL Server, and use that driver
instead.

Thanks,
    Aaron