geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo JVM Configuration Portlet
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:40:57 GMT
I don't really like the approach of changing the scripts directly.

Can you work on creating such a configuration file and submit a patch
that adds the config file with resonable defaults (or just
commented-out entries) and updates the scripts to use the values from
the config file if they haven't already been defined (in the
corresponding environment variables or something)?

Thanks,
   Aaron