geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Classpath issue when activating openwire protocol for ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:04:51 GMT
Are you adding the connector via the console?  It may be that the
console is trying to add the connector to the existing ActiveMQ
configuration, which would not work if that does not have the openwire
classes on its configuration class path.  If that's the case, I think
you'd have to write a Geronimo service deployment plan that had the
ActiveMQ server as a parent, the openwire JAR as a dependency, and the
openwire ActiveMQ connector as a GBean.

If you want to try this, you can see some sample ActiveMQ connector
declarations at the bottom of this plan:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/tags/1.0.0/configs/activemq-broker/src/plan/plan.xml

Thanks,
    Aaron