geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo JVM Configuration Portlet
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:55:14 GMT
Cristian,

How are you envisioning that this would work?  For example, currently,
you can start the server with a batch or shell script, or by running
"java -jar bin/server.jar".  I don't think any configuration set from
the console could affect the "java -jar" startup method.  But it would
be possible for the console to write a config file or something that
the batch or shell startup script read -- a kind of "default JVM
parameters" to be used if the user doesn't manually specify something.
 Is that what you have in mind?

Thanks,
    Aaron