geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: how to keep the server process alive on Fedora Linux
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:46:57 GMT
You do not need to be root to run Geronimo, and it does not stop
itself every night.  :)  Are you running it in the forground, and if
so could there be a firewall that drops your connection to the server
after a certain delay?  Have you tried using the startup scripts to
launch Geronimo in the background?

Aaron